Friday, April 12, 2013

CHINA IS HACKING ME

So today I got on to check my email and the google team sent me this-

Hi Brady,
Someone recently tried to use an application to sign in to your Google Account - brady.redman123@gmail.com.
We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:
Friday, April 12, 2013 10:27:30 AM UTC
IP Address: 222.244.178.185
Location: Changsha, Hunan, China


If you do not recognize this sign-in attempt, someone else might be trying to access your account. You should sign in to your account and reset your password immediately.

I have taken steps to secure my account from future attemps but seriously. Why is China hacking me!? Thoughts from my fellow viewing students.
Also I think this proves the importance of having a secure account and password (good thing I changed my password after Ian visited last!)

No comments:

Post a Comment