Monday, August 20, 2012

August 20 3 questions

1) My family is absolutely lost when it comes to using the internet or computers for anything outside facebook, having to use the blog alot will no doubt be my biggest challenge as it is not something I am use to nor is it a way of learning that I can absorb easily.

2) Dr. Preston's English Class in the 10th grade comes to mind simply because it was a new type of teaching that I hadn't experienced yet and I felt the class brought a unique and new way to run the classroom. It helped me when it came time to look for a job through the career unit, I had a resume ready for use.

3) I am dreading the upcoming year, this is not a class that I believe I will be able to pass easily, let alone absorb the information I'm supposed to be learning, I am going to try my best but rather then getting excited about one thing I am simply going to work on passng hte class.

2 comments:

  1. Once you get the hang of blogging it will come easily to you. One tip I can give you is to jot down ideas either in drafts or in a notepad. You may find times where you want to write but can't think of anything to write about. So going back to old ideas will help.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think I'll try that in the future.

      Delete